No Browser for Old MQL4er?
Fintechee now supports MQL4-based programs. They NEVER stop maintaining.
- MQL4-based programs can run on the WEB browser
- Built-In FIX API connectivity
- Multi-accounts simultaneously
No Jobs for Old MQL4er?
No Worries! You can keep on doing your old jobs.
- Find your MQL4-related jobs here
- Sell your MQL4-based programs here
- Build your MQL4-based community here
No Broker for Old MQL4er?
Fintechee has 20+liquidity providers that have successfully integrated with. You are never alone!
- LMAX Exchange
- ATC Brokers
- Scope Markets
No Recoding for Old MQL4er?
No, Almost no need to recode your old MQL4-based programs. You just need to re-define your data structure and make your old source codes compiled.
All that you need to modify depend on how many external variables there are in one program.
Averagely, you just need to code less than 10 lines.